• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Solves the problem of using pedals in RM loops...Made by Bruce himself...When I got it, it was the last one...I've used it a few times and it works great- I just need the cash right now so it's gotta go...

140 shipped ConUS...

DSC00616.jpg

Not to hijack, but I haven't noticed this. I don't use effects much but have been planning for modulation effect pedals for live. Is there a noticeable drop in volume or odd behavior in pedals?

I have a line6 m13 that I can't use with my gear if this contraption will fix my problem with that(one's a line level loop and the other 's a instrument loop)I'd be interested.You'd have to show me how it hooks up cause i'm not the smartest when it comes to this type of things.

I'm telling you . . . put it up for sale on Rig-Talk and it'll go quick! Post it in the Classifieds, then make sure to post a link to it in the Egnater section too. :idea:

Latest posts