• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Jaded Faith 59RR

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SALVAGED

Reaction score
SOLD

This one hurts to sell... WAY cool module, with TONS of options at your fingertips.

So, here's the deal... as you may have seen in some of my other posts, I'm raising $$ to help someone dear to me, with some lawyer fees.

I recently sent this module back to Rob, to get the diode clipping option installed. So, now it has the JCM/JMP switch, the "Haze" switch, AND a diode clipping switch (JCM900 style). KILLER module.

The module currently resides at Rod's shop, and will be ready to ship tomorrow morning. He said he would ship it to the buyer for me, so I don't have to wait (VERY cool of you, Rob!!).[/b]

Yep, full cosmetics... white faceplate by Sacred Groove & silver Marshall knobs.

I actually don't remember what color the LED is! LOL!! I wanna say red?? or maybe green?? ahhhhh!!! Rob!! help!! :lol:

I totally would if I didn't have a donor all lined up for it, that's an awesome module :D

MichaelG said:
Hi Matt, I'll take this one off of your hands too. Pm'd

I love my JF 59RR !!

Just like the marshall amps it replicates it needs a slight
boost to deliver the goods IMO

I use a Dano CTO-1 w/ Vol @ 12o'clock & Tone @ 12o'clock
and O Drive for rythm and 9o'clock for leads

Theres a plethora of tones in this this mod

I remember the old ads for marshall JMP-1 preamp saying "decade's of marshall tones" - yeah shitty solidstate tones !

Rob's 59RR really does offer decade's of REAL Marshall Tones
and its quiet & pedal friendly

I've had mine now for a few months and honestly their isn't 1 bad tone
in this mod

Like most here I've owned a **** load of marshall's (stock/modded) and
IMO Rob's 59 RR is a million times better than any of those "one trick
ponies"

ENJOY !!

Hey Michael! I'm not sure if you're recieving my PM's or not... Let me know if you still want the module, ok buddy? :)

SALVAGED said:
PM received & replied! :)

MichaelG said:
Hi Matt, I'll take this one off of your hands too. Pm'd

Cranky and Fuzz... I'm down with ya on the boosts. Man... I boost everything too, Mamba and EG5 included. If its got a signal, I boost it!

Really looking forward to this module... Fig's demo of this one is killer.

I'm working on a 1959RR demo video right now, late night module hounds should stay up for this one!

Latest posts