• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM4 + Blackface module + MIDI controller + cable

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyze

Reaction score
I have my RM4 and Blackface Clean module that I don't use anymore, and am looking to sell. I actually joined the Canadian Forces (military) and won't be able to play ANY guitar gear for the next year starting in mid-January, so im just selling off everything I own basically, and will get stuff back in late 2012. I might pick up another RM4 then, but for now it needs to go.

Randall RM4 + Blackface Module + MIDI footswitch + MIDI cable

I bought it on here about 6 months ago from forum member Sepherus, and I have only used it a handful of times. Its been in my house the whole time, no gigging, so the only difference from when Sepherus has owned it is a bit of dog hair. Anyways, here is the exact thread and info on the unit from Sepherus's post:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12801&highlight=

sepherus said:
It has seen a fair share of use from it's previous owner. It also has the shaft of the effects loop mix knob broken, though it does still work if you can manage to turn it with something. I never really used the loop as I would just place any effects into the chain between pre and power amps or before the input. I have, and will include the footswitch and cable and they both look almost new.

2011-04-20015631.jpg

2011-04-20015722.jpg

2011-04-20015515.jpg

2011-04-20015449.jpg

2011-04-20015406.jpg

Heres one of my pictures with the Blackface module; ignore the doghair floating around my couch
IMG_0163.jpg

Keep in mind - it INCLUDES the RM4, Blackface Module and MIDI Controller/Cable!

I really want to sell this within Canada (shipping prices skyrocketed lately), so I am going to try for another week or so locally but if I can't sell it there or to anyone within Canada, I'll ship it

I prefer to sell as a package, and before I part anything else out I want the RM4 sold first. If you want just the RM4 or any combination of portions, PM me a reasonable offer. SOLD.

PM me!

make an offer, i'll listen as long as its not super lowballing.

Skyze, there is a brand new one going for 450$.. you might have to adjust your price to compete a bit given the years and wear and tare on your unit.

As a fellow Canuck, best of luck to you in your new endeavours and stay safe wherever you end up or whatever you decide to do within the armed forces.

I dont see where a brand new one with a blackface module (at least $100) and footswitch/midi cable($50) is going for $450..

bump. I want to clear $400 US in paypal, so that + actual shipping costs for your location is what I will do.

Pretty good deal IMO for a RM4 with controller/cable AND a blackface module, no?

reasonable offers considered, or its going to a pawn shop next week =[