• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Egnater Dual Channel Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
Want to buy dual channel modules. Any module, but not the T/D or COD. US will ship to me in Illinois. EU will ship to Czech Republic. PM me, I have cash.

Drew

show-me-the-money.jpg

Bump. I found a few, but I need donor modules. I'd hate to use the coveted VX or COD as a donor.

muudrock said:
What are you looking for in particular?

Anything but a COD, really. I'm looking for a couple more to get modified.

"When did these become so hard to get a hold of" bump? :?

There are about 3 different Egnater dual preamp bords - the COD has it's own board and I think some of the lower output twin and Deluxes have their own but the rest all share a common board
Hence CODs are a scarcer beast - Are you wanting one to make a mBoogie or a Dumble clone?

felineguitars said:
There are about 3 different Egnater dual preamp bords - the COD has it's own board and I think some of the lower output twin and Deluxes have their own but the rest all share a common board
Hence CODs are a scarcer beast - Are you wanting one to make a mBoogie or a Dumble clone?

I was told there are two different boards, the COD is the only one using a different board (this per Anthony and Rob). All the rest, even the low gain modules, share a board. I have one COD that is on the way to Rob for his OD Special treatment. I'm looking for any other module besides the COD.

I was told there are two different boards, the COD is the only one using a different board (this per Anthony and Rob). All the rest, even the low gain modules, share a board.

I have a T/D module that has a different board from my other duals. It has six relays instead of five. I'm guessing the hybrid modules (T/D, T/V, etc.) use this third board type.

Ugg said:
I was told there are two different boards, the COD is the only one using a different board (this per Anthony and Rob). All the rest, even the low gain modules, share a board.

I have a T/D module that has a different board from my other duals. It has six relays instead of five. I'm guessing the hybrid modules (T/D, T/V, etc.) use this third board type.

That's good to know.

Thanks for all the help guys as I'm new to these Dual Channel beasts.

I'm still on the hunt for a few more. Anything, but the T/D or COD. Willing to pay cash or work out a deal to get you into some sweet-@$$ modded single channels.

fuzzboat said:
hey drew - found this one (downside is hes in the EU )

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=81015

did you try hittng up Jeff Hilligan ? - I believe he was selling some egnater modules back a few months ago

Thanks. Being in EU might now be all that bad. I could have them sent directly to Anthony, if possible.

I'm having trouble registering at Huge Racks. "What is Bradshaw's first name?" to prove I'm not a bot... I don't know what the hell they're looking for on that one. :oops:

drewiv said:
fuzzboat said:
hey drew - found this one (downside is hes in the EU )

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=81015

did you try hittng up Jeff Hilligan ? - I believe he was selling some egnater modules back a few months ago

Thanks. Being in EU might now be all that bad. I could have them sent directly to Anthony, if possible.

I'm having trouble registering at Huge Racks. "What is Bradshaw's first name?" to prove I'm not a bot... I don't know what the hell they're looking for on that one. :oops:

Seriously, how the f* do you register at Huge Racks? "What is Landau's first name? OR What is Bradshaw's first name?" I'm supposed to know these answers to register? Am I f*n' stupid? Are these common knowledge questions to Europeans? I'm really getting pissed off, I'll tell you that.

drewiv said:

Bob Bradshaw--Owner of CAE amps, and builds some of the baddest pedalboards, footswitchers, and rack/amp interfaces....EVER.

http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/home :wink:

SacredGroove said:
drewiv said:

Bob Bradshaw--Owner of CAE amps, and builds some of the baddest pedalboards and footswitchers.

http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/home :wink:

Thanks, Scott. I finally figured it out after extensive google-ing. Man, that was the hardest forum EVER to join. LOL

Latest posts