• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Gigmods/Salvation/JF/BareMetalMods all sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
Hi guys,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS IN AUS$ so whereever your from please convert

Clearing out all my unused modules, all for $100 plus postage, I'm located in Australia so fellow Aussie boys you may have a bargain on your hands. I'm not getting out of MTS, just settling with my 4 modules, among a lot of other gear.

I also have an RM4 up for sale PM me with a price your willing to pay

I want ALL modules cleared out, so.....

If you buy a Salvation or Jaded Faith or Gigmods Mod i'm asking you to please also purchase any of the BareMetalMods modules as these aren't as known. I know it may be a bit of a catch 22, but really, $200 for 2 fantastic modules is still a stupidly great bargain really!?!?!

Tell me i'm crazy

Dave Friedman PLEXI
IMG_1303.jpg

BareMetalMods XTC
IMG_1301.jpg

Gigmods MRScary
IMG_1299.jpg

SalvationMods MarkUs
IMG_1298.jpg

Jaded Faith ERECT
IMG_1291.jpg

Jaded Faith SuperClean
IMG_1293.jpg

BareMetalMods Deluxe
IMG_1296.jpg

BareMetalMods DeluxeCrunch (tonestack mod, great tone!)
IMG_1295.jpg

Mattfig said:
PM'd on MarkUS and DeluxeCrunch!

WOO HOO!!!

**** you Matt...I missed this by seconds! Dibs if you decide to let the MarkUS go :)

If whoever wanted the Friedman Plexi doesn't take it, I want it. I was driving to Toronto today for business so didn't see this :( bahumbug.

Aye, I'll take the JF Erect if the deal falls through (hell, I'll take any of them).

OP, can you tell us some more about BareMetalMods? I've never heard of the modder's work and this is an excellent opportunity to get some publicity for him/her :p

ok guys geeez that took less than a minute to sell 8 modules.

As it stands i'm selling these to who first replied to my inbox, so...

Mattfig was in first with:

MarkUs & Deluxe Crunch

Disciple was in second with:

JF Erect, JF SuperClean, BMM Deluxe

Glowe was in third with:

DF Plexi, BMM XTC, GigmodsMrScary

ALL PAYMENTS ARE PENDING, so if anything happens I will be keeping everyone up to date

Hey Matt!! Are you ready to flip that Markus yet? Let me know. Seriously... :D

jeeeezus! haven't checked since around 9 this morning.

but I'll gladly take your 8 modules for $100 ;)

awesome deal for those who got 'em. You guys decide you don't need the MarkUs or SuperClean, let me know. K?

I might take every module that might again be available...... especially mark us erect and superclean!

did this seriously happen??? what the... 100 bucks is a good price for most stock modules. seriously??