• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater MOD50 head $1200 unloaded or $1800 w/ modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Up for sale is an Egnater MOD50 4-channel modular amplifier. As you can see in the picture, I've got two of them. Thought it'd make a killer live stereo rig (it did) until I realized I'm too old to haul twice as many heads and cabs around purely for the sake of showing off. :)

It is in great working condition + physical condition (of the two, I'll ship you the cleaner one), and includes the following... 4-button MIDI footswitch + cable, custom-made black & tan dust cover, and manual. Total cost for just the amp = $1200 SH/PP'd.

Or you can take your pick of any of the TWO following dual-channel modules: BMAN, COD, EG3/4, EG5, ERECT, SL, SL2, VX for $1800 SH/PP'd.

(disclaimer: modules will only be sold with amp since I'm still keeping the other MOD50, though if you want to buy more than two modules along with this amp, I may consider it - I also have a handful of other random modules like stock/modded Randalls, single-channel Egnaters, Salvation/Voodoo Amps modules, etc, but again, they're only up for sale consideration if you buy this amp - did I say that modules will only be sold with the amp??? )

Not really looking for any trades, but my wish list right now includes an Axe-FX II and a PRS P22, so if you happen to be sitting on one of those, let me know. ;)

MOD50s.jpg