• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Stonerverb and GTO "The Judge" BOTH SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatSloane

Reaction score
Got my 10 posts in so I can now place ads here!

Salvation Stonerverb with solid orange faceplate and orange LED. If you want to see a picture, I have it listed on ebay. I just received it yesterday. I bought it here on the classifieds and paid $375 with no tubes. I will sell it for $375 with the standard Randall issue Ruby tubes installed. Shipping included. I will absorb the paypal fees. Looks cool, sounds great and it is functionally perfect. I just wanted to try it out, but I am stuck in a Marshall rut at the moment.

The Judge. $215 shipped. This module is brand new. I just paid $270 on ebay for it. I have two of them, which is stupid. I took it out of the factory packing plugged it in, played it for less than five minutes, and put it back in the box. This one is listed on ebay too.

Intersting how people hear these modules....The Stonerverb seems to have a very good marhallesque tone to me.....one of my favorites....