• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RM4, modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki-k

Reaction score
I regret selling my MTS rig :(

I want to buy an RM4. I would prefer a newer one.

I am also looking for a few modules.
I owned a modded Ultra Lead, so I would like an Ultra Lead. I am also looking for a module that would do well with bass; I suppose I could mod one, so any pointers on module choice would be great please.

My favorite tones are Chris Poland (**** The Machine, Ohm eras, not earlier), and Joe Bonamassa's Jubilee tone. Suggestions for these welcomed.
Thanks!!!

I just got the money to buy some pieces today, and the RM4 I was watching on ebay got sold.

Hey Nikki! Are you the same Nikki from the Fractal Forums? If so, it's funny because I am also a former Axe user who missed the mts stuff and hopped back in with both feet ;) How's the II treating you? Good luck on the mts hunt - RM4s seem somewhat rare these days, but still lots of good modules around. You should check out some of the new mods Salvation and Jaded Faith have put out. Really good stuff :) Welcome back!

Hey Nikki! Interesting to see some MTS users over at Fractal or the other way round (I'm a AFX2 User since February..... and have sold most of my MTS gear..... still have a RM4 some modules but haven't found the time to run a rig with RM4 + Axe Fx although I wanna try that some time).

I might sell my RM4 (need cash) but am located in Europe so I think shipping and dollar-euro rate could kill this deal.

Yes, that is me over there. I have not been able to get past several Axe... issues.. so I am returning to where I was happier. The Axe will still get used for effects, and for certain modeling duties (including reamping).

I wish I had held onto my RM4 and modules.. I had to find a way to record without mics though, and I found no other options. Ah, well (sigh).

Latest posts