• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Voodoo Amps Dual Rec & UG-Jose - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detroit ABA

Reaction score
For Sale/For Trade: Voodoo Amps Dual Rec & UG-Jose with custom faceplates $225 shipped each

IMG_1061-1.jpg

IMG_1058-1.jpg

I don't ask you to pay the paypal fees or ask for the gift option. I am open for trades for other modded modules. I am always willing to add cash on my end for the right deal.

Aside from the faceplate,is the recto any different than his other recto mod?

I am not sure I follow your question? The Dual Rec is the name of the mod that Voodoo Amps offers so that is the name I had done on the faceplate. I had the Voodoo Amps deluxe Dual Rec Mod shown on their website done to a brand new Treadplate module. I am not aware of a different recto type mod that Trace offers. I hope that helps.

Ok...that is what I wanted to know...didnt know if he did anymore other than the one....obviously not....thanks