• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD please delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer prices either way, if I hadn't just snagged one recently i"d be all over it!

@k9blek No footswitch. Bruce didn't have any left this January when I got it, (this was a used head he had in his shop, I'm assuming for demoing modules)
He said any midi controller will work or you can get one of the Randall 4 button controllers.

@drewiv Do it man! How are you liking the dual channel brown eye I sold you some months ago?

soundscapes said:
@k9blek No footswitch. Bruce didn't have any left this January when I got it, (this was a used head he had in his shop, I'm assuming for demoing modules)
He said any midi controller will work or you can get one of the Randall 4 button controllers.

@drewiv Do it man! How are you liking the dual channel brown eye I sold you some months ago?

It's in the works. The wheels are turning. Just have to work out details. Shhh... Sacred Groove might be doind dual channel mods.

soundscapes said:
Price drop

Great deal here. I sold one a couple months ago and just picked another one up to put into my RM50 combo shell.

If this is still here when my funds replenish, I may pick this one up as well. Great amp! Good luck.