• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my MTS Rig and other stuff SOME PRICES REDUCED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatSloane

Reaction score
I figured I would give you guys a shot at this stuff before I put it on Ebay. All prices include shipping, payment by paypal.

All modules come with the large stainless thumbscrews:

Malcolm $150 (Custom Plexi-style JMP SG faceplate and Marshall knobs, Originals included.)

1987 $160 (Custom Marshall style white base gold face knobs, originals included.)

The Judge $160 (Custom Marshall style cream base silver face knobs, originals included.)

VHT 2/50/2 $825

TC Electronics G-Force $615 (Artist Card included.)

Fulltone Clyde Wah $150 (Original White version signed by Fuller on bottom with updated (years ago) inductor).

Hermida Reverb2 Pedal $125

Wolfetone Dr. Vintage Humbucker Set $200 (New never installed polished nickle plated covers).

Wolfetone Marshallhead Humbucker Set $200 (New, never installed, black with N/I/B Schaller polished nickle covers).

Contact me by email if you are interested or if you want pictures of anything: joehayes101 (at) gmail . com

Latest posts