• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT - Stock KH-3 for your Brahma or ???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kapo_Polenton said:
finally stepping up to the big leagues eh Fig? Brahma is the way!

Brahma is cool, but in all honesty I like the Judge better than Brahma. Good luck with your search - haven't seen a Brahma on here for a long time :(

I have a Friedman modded Brahma and guess what it sounds like? The Judge. I think those tweaks are what they did to create the Judge. I will have to ask George....

Disciple said:
Kapo_Polenton said:

Brahma is cool, but in all honesty I like the Judge better than Brahma. Good luck with your search - haven't seen a Brahma on here for a long time :(

+1!!! Get a Judge Matt!

I had a Judge (think it was from Drew). I liked mode 1 much more than mode 2. Believe I traded it to Disciple who turned it into the Judge and Jury which looks killer...

Jacksauce said:
I had a Judge (think it was from Drew). I liked mode 1 much more than mode 2. Believe I traded it to Disciple who turned it into the Judge and Jury which looks killer...

Thanks buddy appreciate it and yes your former Judge was indeed transformed into the newly designed Judge and Jury module :)

Matt, I sold my spare brahma a few months back and the one i have ain't going anywhere! Actually to the comments that the judge is essentially the same as the friedman brahma i would have to say not to my ears. I have both of those and i can tell you that the judge sounds "softer" or "smoother" in the mids and has less edge. If I can dial in the scary the way I want it i might have a judge with some sozo caps in it for sale soon!

Kapo_Polenton said:
Matt, I sold my spare brahma a few months back and the one i have ain't going anywhere! Actually to the comments that the judge is essentially the same as the friedman brahma i would have to say not to my ears. I have both of those and i can tell you that the judge sounds "softer" or "smoother" in the mids and has less edge. If I can dial in the scary the way I want it i might have a judge with some sozo caps in it for sale soon!

Cool...Thanks, I'll be watching!

rblyn said:
Disciple said:
Kapo_Polenton said:

+1!!! Get a Judge Matt!
Yes, get a Judge.

Then, after you try it out, you can start a thread about it called "The Matt Judge Report."

:)

gag halfrunt said:
rblyn said:
Disciple said:
Kapo_Polenton said:

+1!!! Get a Judge Matt!
Yes, get a Judge.

Then, after you try it out, you can start a thread about it called "The Matt Judge Report."

:)

Will that require Republican overtones? :)