• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Module Bag results!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
8A293D41-77F5-46E8-9D5C-80C9812C5AAC-14066-000010C5690EBC13.jpg

rm100KH $599 includes:
  • shipping & PayPal
    Randall Slip Cover
    Voltimeter
    3button Randall footswitch + midi cable
    No Modules
    EL34s & 6L6s; new tubes all around last summer, low hours
    Funtions 100%; cosmetics easy a 9/10
    Power LED flickers- I had this fixed but then the flicker came back (this seems to be common on KH heads, but does not affect performance)

3button Randall footswitch $49

note: I have 2 footswtiches, 1 to go with the head and 1 extra for sale. 1 footswitch has velcro on the bottom, one does not. If you're first, please note which one you prefer.

I can take more pics and possibly post some clips if needed. Prefer the quick sale, so no long holds. I may venture into eBay at some point.
Please add $10 for shipping and also add Paypal fees (or use Gift option)
Prefer CONUS but I'll ship elsewhere if you use PayPal Gift
100% everywhere under the same name, including many great deals here:
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7387&start=30

SOLD:

Randall Module Bag holds 8 FREE contest:
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt6MpfYWLPk

• Subscribe
    Post a comment on the video "Done with You"- this should offer some respectful feedback on the video...at the end of the comment, write "I love MTS"
results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d42q_RenXSI

Gigmods Tweed [/size][/b] $159 SOLD, thanks feefop!
Warm vclean tones on my LP, but know that this is THE ultimate module for a Strat- it just oozes Los Lonely Boys/SRV. Too bad I suck at the blues, but this tone is inspiring!

Gigmods JTM $189 SOLD, thanks Phloyd
Includes a 3way bass cap toggle
Lots of cool uses for this over the years:
  • *this has a great chimey clean tone that I chose as my goto channel 1 clean module live
    *I usually like cleaner clean like blackface or deluxe, but this extra edge cuts right through a crowded mix
    *Crank up the gain with an OD boost and you can get real close to 7Dust type gain
    *Dial back the gain and adjust the 3way bass toggle and this thing is THE jazzy lead tone module- the clean low end is HUGE, especially neck pickup roll the guitar tone back a notch, it slays anything in this department
    *roll the bass to off and dial up the gain to get some wicked am radio type tones to contrast hi gain material- awesome live application

*Mandarin Stonerverb STARZ $459 SOLD, thanks, Fig!
This has all the features of the Stonerverb (no clean toggle)+ extra toggles including:

• 2way bright
    3way bass cap (pre?)
    another 3 way bass cap (post?)
    3way lo mids
    3way hi mids
The extra Bass flexibility is great when dialing in extra lo mids- this thing can go from classic orange tones to modern hi gain mayhem- all with clarity that is unparralleled. This is my #1 module
As far as i know, there are only 3: JSchroeder of the Smashing Pumpkins has 1, this is 2 (marked on the module) and I saw another guy on the forum has #3.

Camerock $449 SOLD, thanks again Oyster!
This one is awesome, so reactive and presents that distinctive Cameron tone. Skip the possible wait, this one is in super shape.

Gigmods Deluxe
$169 SOLD, thanks Packman!
a fantastic clean module...this can get close to the blackface tones but with added mids it stands out and cuts through a bit more. Pump the mids & gain, add an OD and it becomes a touch sensitive lead machine

1086>Afterlife $125 SOLD, thanks stormrider66
This one is currently at Sacred Groove's becoming an Afterlife. I ordered this in early November, so it may be done soon...skip the wait time and jump into my spot. This sale covers the donor module only, so afterwards you will need to connect with Scott at Sacred Groove to make payments towards the Afterlife modifications. He's super cool, so this will be easy. No shipping charge on this one. Here's link that has the pic- the faceplate is one of ther best IMO, cool double light eyes
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=16844&highlight=afterlife

S1S0 $379 SOLD thanks metalsoup
Brilliant, far better than the stock 6505 I played it against.

Sacred Groove Diablo/SLO $329 Thanks Oyster
Awesome early 90s Recto tones, with custom feature ordered, including:
  • Raw/Vintage/Modern 3way toggle
    2way Attack (bass cap tight-loose)
    SLO-Red 2way toggle: this SLO feature is awesome!
    3way mids toggle: normal, boost 1, boost 2 is great for leads!
    2way Bright: you can actually hear this bright in hi gain applications- adds a great extra gain/sizzle on top

Gigmods Blackface $199 Thanks Lovebandits
The best clean tone I ever played. Gets a little bit of grit if needed, but basically a 'clean' module. This is one that endured in my collection through many a flip. I added cool Fender style knobs. Pete fine tuned this one to match a classic Fender he had at the time. Here's his description:
Blackface module, early version that I replaced all the resistors feeding the optoisolators. (Clean mod as detailed on the board.) This makes it cleaner, especially with humbuckers or active pickups.

Also replaced all the signal path caps with what many fenders of this time period had, ditto for some of the other parts too. Bottom line: This sounds more like a 'real' blackface fender than the stock module. Just like a real fender, you're not going to want to crank the treble on this one!
[/size]

EG5 SOLD! Thanks SALVAGED!

*Mamba Special Edition GOLD $449 SOLD, thanks JayDA
About a year ago, Salvation produced a limited set of 10 Mambas featuring the DIFF switch. There were 2 or 3 GOLD versions made- this one of them. Thi Gold faceplate still look as it did on day one. I'm not sure if the Gold version has any other improvements besides the Gold cosmetics, but I had 2 other normal Mamabas before this one and this is a clear cut above. This DIFF is a must have, as it takes the Mamba from letahl Recto to modded Marshally hi gain hell.

JayDA said:
Wow....you leaving the MTS world? PM sent on that Mamba....

SOLD to Jay! Thank you

Yes...I haven't played in a live band in a few years, and baby #2 is on the way....+ my Kemper profiled all of my modules to retain those tones :shock:

Strange, but yes, after this I am out. :cry:

Ah ha, #3^
I stumbled into a new setting tonight that I was totally digging, those toggles are so interactive with each other it makes a huge variety of tones

The module bag is part of the contest described above, so please no more tempting money offers on the bag. Items are going fast! The 4 Gigmods may be gone too, leaving the S1S0 and the rm100KH head; I dropped the price so make an offer before eBay. All of this means that the contest for the bag is ending much sooner than I would have thought- get in soon to have a chance.

Ray- say it aint so?? U leaving MTS? These are some prize mods dude!

note: I'll check pms thorugh tonight, but then I may be unavailable on 12-24 & 12-25. I'll be back on by 12-26 to answer any questions/receive offers

Can't beleave the Salvation SISO isn't gone!!!! I bought mine on Rays suggestion and It is the one I keep going back to for METAL.

Someone needs this. Help a great guy out and get it.

Bumbed you're leaving us Ray!! :cry:

Oyster said:
Can't beleave the Salvation SISO isn't gone!!!! I bought mine on Rays suggestion and It is the one I keep going back to for METAL.

So why'd you buy the SG Diablo/SLO if the S1SO has you covered? Just curious. I was seriously looking at that, but you pulled the trigger first. You'll have to let us know what you think.

speed2dirt said:
So why'd you buy the SG Diablo/SLO if the S1SO has you covered? Just curious. I was seriously looking at that, but you pulled the trigger first. You'll have to let us know what you think.

I've missed a few of them on the forum and I have heard great things about SG Diablo. I want to give it the old taste test next to the others. You never know the Diablo could take top spot from the SISO, although the Mamba has been super agressive. I still don't feel I have it dialed in to the sweet spot.I'll let you know what I think. :D

Yes, the S1S0 can be a top module..I was just crunching numbers and considered keeping the head with 3 mods, the s1s0 being in the top spot accompanied by a couple of the clean ones...I'm better off selling it off though, I can't control my module addictions, 3 turns into 20, lol

Here's a couple of new pics:

B0B1DA41-C0CE-4936-8867-B94FE22C2160-16881-000013911A653BC1.jpg

C8713428-47ED-4338-AA68-B0125F8A6793-16881-00001391064F1CC6.jpg

S1S0 SOLD!

Last call! I'm now past the point of no return, all my hi gainers are gone. These clean mods are a great value at these prices; I contemplate keeping an mts head around just for those tones...but cranky needs a hot water heater and a new coat of paint, so off they go!

As for the contest, I should have been more thoughtful and had you write "I love Blueblood Monkeys" or something, lol
Last time I looked there was around 10 people in the contest, as soon as the last item sells I'll throw names in a hat and draw the name!