• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS...Egnater modified Randall RM100 head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
I have a Randall RM100 head modified for Egnater dual channel modules for sale. This is a $400 modification that is already done. Totally updated with all reliability mods etc. All new Ruby tubes. It is in a "new" Egnater MOD100 head box. Don't have a footswitch for it but any simple MIDI pedal will work. A Rocktron MIDI-X-Change is a fine choice. Can be purchased with or without modules.

$800 empty (no modules)
Add $275 for each module if you wish. All models available after 2/7/13

Add shipping. Guess around $50. Don't want to ship outside of the US.

Email me a [email protected]

Thanks
Bruce Egnater

Dang Bruce, where was this last week?! I just bought a RM100 here to send to you to have the same thing done. Please e-mail me your address when you get a chance so I can have Phloyd put it in the mail to you (I'm having him ship it straight to you).

Nice deal on this amp! Pics would make this thread 1000x better though!

I would like to post photos here but I can't figure out how. I see nothing when I go to the "edit post". There are photos below......

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130118

If you set up a photobucket account (which is what I use) you can upload the photos to that. Then click on the photo and copy the code and paste it in the comment.

OR

A link like the one you provided is more than sufficient. Thanks, Bruce!

photo128_zps8f3438fd.jpg

photo127_zpse10c6cc2.jpg

photo126_zps58d0d672.jpg

photo124_zps4b5abe82.jpg