• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All is well. Thanks to rblyn and rising farce. Read page 2.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmure101

Reaction score
RM100= I'll take 375.
Mamba=SOLD=Thank you RISING FARCE
SL+ Voodoo UG platinum mod = SOLD = thanks VOD
Grail=SOLD=thanks rblyn
Blackface=100
Clean=100.

Let me know guys.

Not at all! :) I am going to Winter NAMM Lord willing in LA in two weeks...I just need some extra funds for the trip and in case I wanna buy any goodies while cat the show. I am keeping several modules that I like and am looking for and RM4 or an M4.

Emmure101 said:
Not at all! :) I am going to Winter NAMM Lord willing in LA in two weeks...I just need some extra funds for the trip and in case I wanna buy any goodies while cat the show. I am keeping several modules that I like and am looking for and RM4 or an M4.

If you're at NAMM, I'll see you there man!

That's awesome. I'll hit you up an we will have to talk. I wonder if Bruce Engater might have a new M4 with him down there...that woul be sweet. I would buy it.

Emmure101 said:
That's awesome. I'll hit you up an we will have to talk. I wonder if Bruce Engater might have a new M4 with him down there...that woul be sweet. I would buy it.

That would be a minor miracle! But I would certainly welcome it- Def hit me up. I am there to check out all kinds of things, escpecially Egnater- trying to secure some endoresements (I double as a consultant/manager for a couple of young upcoming artists).

I'll be at NAMM with Schecter this year. I'm getting hints of lots of cool stuff this year. Cool to see some guys from here going.

Glad someone is trying to do right by their artists too.

Seeking Emmure101- Eight days since payment and no tracking number or Grail? At least an update of when to expect it? Check your inbox, let me know...

The items have been shipped. I will send you all tracking numbers in the morning as soon as I get communication back home. Sorry for the delay.

Hey guys- Emmure (Zack) gave me a call today- Totally explained the situation and is taking care of all of the shipments and everyone should have their stuff tomorrow. Very cool dude- stuff happens, he's been traveling like crazy, relied on someone else to ship and got hosed... so he fell behind in the communications. Anyway, dont hesitate to business with him- All is good!!

Thanks Rick. Never rely on your girlfriend to ship stuff for you. Lol As soon as I found out what was happening I had everything shipped overnight to the guys.

Thats Zach with an H bro...I asked my mom why she did it that way and I never have received a clear explanation. Thanks again.