• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitar@home

Reaction score
Clean, 120 shipped USA
Plexi, 140 shipped USA sold
SL+, 140 shipped USA sold
MR Scary 160 shipped USA sold

http://www.ebay.com/sch/stemcv/m.html?item=330881349825&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

All are mint condition, and they all match with made in USA EDEN Electronics stickers. They are as close to factory new as a used module can get. The gold contacts show they have only been plugged in a couple times. I have 10 stock modules and I am selling a few to fund modding others. These really should go to someone who is looking for mint stock modules. I plan to use my beaters as donors. I thought I would give you guys first crack at these before I put them on ebay. I am new to the forum, but feel free to look me up on Ebay with over 450 transactions and 0 negative. username stemcv you will get prompt shipping and service with regular paypal.
[/img]