• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GONE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe so :lol:

I mentioned Pete Thorns vids to him - maybe theres a CAE PT100
in Matt's future

No ship jumping....Switching to several RM amps and taking apart the rack....When it comes down to it, I can't take another idiot playing with parameters he/she doesn't understand in order to be "louder" or something else ridiculous that offsets the rest of the signal chain....The RM100s I'll be primarily using will allow me to play with multi power tube combos, cabs, etc. and allow the signal chin to remain intact...Redundant but effective...

This stuff is great and has been treated well...Buy with confidence...I'm going nowhere!

M4 will do that too. I'm loving mine and I swear it sounds better than the RM4.

I'm doing the same thing, rocking 4 heads and loving all the options. Good luck with your sale.

Mattfig said:
guitarzan said:
8 channels dude. But that's just like my opinion man.

I can appreciate that opinion for sure...Won't really help me sell these RM4s but thanks for chiming in... :lol:

Let's get this thread back on track
big-balls.gif

Latest posts