• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have anything to sell at the moment, but if I might make a recommendation: consider sending your donor to Voodoo for the Twin Mod. I've been enjoying the one I just got enormously.

blacksun said:
Hey Mattfig, I take it you own or had a Baseman right? What are your thoughts about it, still got it? :)

I absolutely love it! My number one clean! It is in my main amp and serves as both my clean tone and my plexi tone (pushed with a boost)...Sick sounding module...It's one I use all the time...Can't say enough good about it...

Mattfig said:
blacksun said:
Hey Mattfig, I take it you own or had a Baseman right? What are your thoughts about it, still got it? :)

I absolutely love it! My number one clean! It is in my main amp and serves as both my clean tone and my plexi tone (pushed with a boost)...Sick sounding module...It's one I use all the time...Can't say enough good about it...

Good to hear you found a keeper clean module. What kind of clean tones are you looking for then?

blacksun said:
Mattfig said:
blacksun said:

Good to hear you found a keeper clean module. What kind of clean tones are you looking for then?

Looking for something to compliment it...Not sure what, just gotta be clean... :)

My Mark US does a great clean as it has an added clean channel- and can get uber-heavy if you want.

The Rossness said:
My Mark US does a great clean as it has an added clean channel- and can get uber-heavy if you want.

Thanks...Already got one...
Looking-for-the-Grail-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591568_800_441.jpg

I would also add the JF OD Special to your list. I get some fantastic clean tones from mine.

Unfortunately I don't have one to sell.

Cold dead hands etc.

ncsouthpaw said:
I would also add the JF OD Special to your list. I get some fantastic clean tones from mine.

Unfortunately I don't have one to sell.

Cold dead hands etc.

I had and loved that one but seek something different...Nothing against that one at all...I'm just not a Dumbler...

Personally, I like the original "Clean" module a lot. No joke. It sounds clean, stays clean, has bass and enough treble.

I agree with Ulf, I really liked the stock clean (blackface version) - good clean ol' fun :)

Matt,

what about the H-Watt. It has the dual pots like the Baseman.
And what I also like: The Mandarine Graphic. It can have a really different warm clean tone. And it is my favourite channel to place a Fuzz in front of it.