• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a ridiculous deal. Bump for the ridiculousness of the deal and the fact that even at 100$ shipping the buyer still comes ahead.

Kapo_Polenton said:
That is a ridiculous deal. Bump for the ridiculousness of the deal and the fact that even at 100$ shipping the buyer still comes ahead.

Yep, that's why I'm sad he won't ship to EU. :(
But I respect it, especially for this price it's extra hassle.

Can someone jump on this already!? ;)

I would love to, but no need for a 100 watt amp. Even 1/2 power is too much.
Crazy good deal anyway. Come on, someone get this before my will power breaks.

m0jo said:
Kapo_Polenton said:

If you're in the EU you can use these guys to arrange the shipping and all the sender has to do is slap a label on the box - I use them all the time to send stuff between the UK and Philly:

http://www.parcelsplease.co.uk/

:)

webrthomson said:
m0jo said:
Kapo_Polenton said:

If you're in the EU you can use these guys to arrange the shipping and all the sender has to do is slap a label on the box - I use them all the time to send stuff between the UK and Philly:

http://www.parcelsplease.co.uk/

:)
Wow, thanks for the tip!
For some reason I can't get the quote to work though, with any information .. strange.

Still available. It is a pretty sweet deal huh? I figured there would be a MTS user in my area. Maybe they just haven't seen it on CL yet cause they would probably buy it. I've been using it as a power amp the last week and it rocks with my little RD5. I'm not in a hurry, buy my mind is getting all kinds of ideas like tearing it apart and using the transformers and what ever else I can to build a dedicated power amp in a smaller chassis. Don't make me start a project that I'll probably never finish! :lol:

MR MARCUS said:
****! I just purchased this thing on eBay for $300. I guess I should have checked here first.

Man, I had this listed since the 4th. I had to jack up the price to cover ebay and pay pal fees. Still ended up eating $9 on shipping. If someone local to me would have bought it, they would have scored big time.

The new Tampax Peroid Mod. Has a gain string hanging out the bottom of the module. :p