• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM20, Voodoo HG Jose

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd41

Reaction score
This is all up for grabs for the right price.

I'll post the price I'd like to see and you shoot me offers for any package deals (the more you buy the more wiggle room I have).

I will get more pictures over the weekend, my phone is on the charger so I'm digging through old photos to get some of these up.

RM50 head.
Excellent condition, everything functions as it should, never had an issue with this amp.
$OLD!

RM20 head.
Excellent condition, everything functions as it should and it was gone through with a fine tooth comb by Rob at JF before it came to me. This is finished in snakeskin tolex.
$370 shipped

Jaded Faith 1959RR Custom
With the 2 stage/3 stage gain switch in place of diode clipping. AMAZING module, the one that has been with me the longest.
$OLD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_9Psl_dxs

Voodoo HG Jose modded for extra gain
This module just has THAT tone. It is the juicy hot-rodded Marshall sound in my head. It has 1 potentiometer inside the module to fine tune the saturation level. It has a blank silver faceplate and black chickenhead knobs.
$200 shipped

Sacred Groove XTC Red/Blue
This one is loaded, just a feature or two short of the XTC LE. It has a switch for Plexi mode, switchable Red and Blue channels, a Structure switch for the Red and Blue modes and a bright switch. It sounds almost 100% like a friends Bogner Ecstacy. White faceplate with black graphics.
$OLD!

Thanks!

Is the Jose modified beyond the initial Voodoo work? I'm unclear on what "modded for extra gain" means. Also, Platinum or Standard mod?

Thanks.

It is, Mattfig did the work so he would know more than I do.
I know it sounds incredible though...

jayd41 said:
It is, Mattfig did the work so he would know more than I do.
I know it sounds incredible though...

Man, I wish I remember...That was during a time when I would get modules...Send them to be modded...Only to modify the modifications myself...

I will say that I never made any drastic changes and they were very few...

Sorry...Wish I had more to add....

Alright, an update.

I realized this morning I only have 1 module screw left, so that will go out with whatever module/package deal goes out next. As a result, I will knock $10 off each remaining module.

I also forgot to mention the dual color LED on the SG XTC, blue when you are on the blue channel and, you guessed it, red when you are on the red channel. When the plexi mode is engaged is stays either red or blue, depending on where the Mode switch is set.

Also, here are a couple picks of the SG XTC and the RM20

(and for your peace of mind, those are battery operated fake candles, not real wax and fire candles atop the RM20 :) )

RM50 and SG XTC are sold!

All that's left is the RM20 head for $370 and the Voodoo HG-Jose for $190.

Or take them both for $520 shipped!