• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT Terrier II and S1S0

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoW

Reaction score
I've got a Salvation Terrier II and a Salvation S1S0 available for trade (or sale I guess, but trades preferred). Both great modules, but I've been itching to push my horizons.

Interested in:
Dreadplate (with presence knob)
Mandarin Stars
Grail Tone
Snakebite

Already Own/Have tried:
Mamba (favourite so far)
Chupacabra
Angel B
Shiver
Stonerverb

yep...cali....I got the stonerverb from him......fyi...dont underestimate the Deadplate I.....I just got my old one back and it kills.....dead quiet with the gate on too!!......

Replied to all PMs. Still looking for over the top gain modules.

In other news:
I'm in Berkeley CA (I also didn't know there was a Berkeley in IL. I guess I'll be more specific in future).

I keep getting these "pbp critical errors" when trying to access the MTS forum recently (happens on my smart phone and desktop so I don't think it's on my side), which slows me down a bit when replying. Hope there's nothing too wrong.

not just you,there have been issues with the site......hopefully it has been resolved....