• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - JF XTC With Mid Sweep - Update 10pm Eastern Aug. 22

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric I

Reaction score
Mod is back on the market since I haven't heard from prospective buyer in days.

No big whoop.

Anyhow... This mod is brand spankin' new from Rob. It's a great sounding mod & the mid sweep gives you the exact mid freq you're looking for.

The only reason I'm letting it go is because it's now quite apparent that pedals into clean amps is what works for me.

But I do need something for bass tracking & so the only trade of interest is with a Zoom B3. That & $150 will get you a top of the line mod sporting the famed Bogner sound. With the ability to fine tune to your heart's content courtesy of the Mid Sweep.

Oh - since it seems to matter to some, I'm in Canada. I've had great dealings with US brethren on ebay, TGP & here, so there ya go.

Also, I hope to have a pic available this time tomorrow.

Good day to you.

Killer module here I have an XTC SE too and the midsweep is a must have, especially if your using it for leads... I have gone through two of these trying to find that illusive killer lead tone and found it in the SE model.
-Matt Page-

M69 - the only pic I could provide is a crappy phone pic which would not do the mod justice. It looks just like the one at JF's site with the exception being the midsweep mini-pot located bet. the treb & vol knobs above the led.

As per my sig, have had nothing but good transactions here, so deal with confidence.

zepp490/Matt - thanks for lending your insight.

How much are you asking outright for the module? I don't have anything to trade, wondering about a value.