• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:RM20 Combo Black, Voodoo Sear, Super V - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detroit ABA

Reaction score
All Items SOLD

Randall RM 20 Combo in black. The amp is in close to mint condition and contains the stock greenback. $220 shipped via paypal

Voodoo Sear Module with custom faceplate $180 shipped via paypal

Lynch Super V Module - previous owner made modifications so may be best suited for a donor module $100 shipped.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to make an offer.

Do you know or have an idea of what the previous owner did? Does it affect how well it works?

The mods were for more gain but I have never had a Super V before so I don't really know how much more gain was added. Its still very Voxy without much gain at all so I don't know if it was an improvement over the stock module. I just like to call out if someone other than one of the "known" modders alters a mod and I think I have reflected that in the price.