• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XXX

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1,000 and you can have mine. It's a mod I'd never sell, but if the right offer came along...

bnorton4 said:
What's the difference between the Afterlife and Bully?

A lot! The Afterlife is Scott's take on the Uberschall. The Bully is Scott's take on hot roddd Marshall, more specifically EVH tone. I've never played a Bully, but the Afterlife has a thunderous low-end with a very modern, aggressive tone.

IMHO, the Afterlife is the heaviest module made to date...Everyone defines heavy differently so I know there are many others that are also very, very mean...

But the Afterlife just sounds like something different...When you click over to it, it doesn't sound like the others at all...The wiring inside is so well done and neat and I know he developed it carefully...

Scott, you gotta see these posts from time to time...I won't give mine up but maybe you could squeeze a few out? :) I would buy a second in a second... :twisted:

Latest posts