• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Things are slow around here... :(

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw a guy on local craigslist selling 3 modules for 80 a piece..
too bad ive got gear coming already or I'd buy these as donors...

Moving stuff on Classifieds has been hard for a while now (like >12 months) but in terms of availability of modules. mods and modders....well. still pretty healthy right?

I think if someone doesn't start marketing the amps this will become small cult stuff. the modders are bringing all kinds of good stuff to the table.

Mattfig said:
There are efforts in the background to reignite this spark....I'll only say I almost left 95% but now I'm back....Excitement coming.....Guaranteed....

But in terms of this particular section being slow this does nothing but possibly making it worse with more people selling the same mods to fund a taste of the next new slice.

Might come a day where less desirable modded mods might end up going back to modders for the latest and greatest. I do agree that without better publicity this stuff will someday be a super small cult thing, smaller than it already is anyways

I must admit, I'm coming down to about 5 more modules I want and I already have the donors. So unless something rare comes through here... After that, I don't see anything else I'll truly need or want.
But then again, once a upon a time, all I wanted was a clean Fender and a Marshall 800 type module for my RM50... 15 modules later :lol:

Always seems to be peaks and valleys with the mods,more so now probably because they aren't being manufactured anymore.....with the further advancements of modeling technology I really don't see them taking off either..Majority of guitar players just don't take to them,Ive tried with quite a few........kind of a niche' market for the diehards!!......cool stuff though...miss it sometimes,which is why I come on here so much....

I love the MTS stuff !
Personally I think its incredible !
Where else could I get all this TUBE tone ?

Aside from buying a crap ton of classic amps and spending a lot of money on those amps..

Digital modeling is one thing, but it lacks "something" in my opinion.

LONG LIVE MTS !!!

I think MTS was a great idea. It was an embodiment of something I tried building several times in homebrew amps but was never happy with the interconnect method.

It breaks my heart that the system seems to be a dead end now but we can enjoy them as they are for many years to come.

Like so many other cool things... the general public just never "got it"

Latest posts