• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bad bad mofo for sure. Kind of reminds me of a bone saw:) and you probably are just a bit too nice.

Ok, I gotta hear this... Matt - Get crackin' on a demo...
My curiousity is peaked... I may have to stop by if you dont post a clip..
and you know what that means..... shitty playing and a bad hangover... lol

Fig, let's hear an official review, details man 8) Anyone know doesn't know Fig, he's legit, a real stand up guy, lovable and cuddly. SacredGroove does some fine work.

Jacksauce said:
Fig, let's hear an official review, details man 8) Anyone know doesn't know Fig, he's legit, a real stand up guy, lovable and cuddly. SacredGroove does some fine work.

Thanks! :lol:

My official review is honestly that this module is too mean for anything I play?.It sounds thick yet cuts like a knife?When I play regular chords on it, it just sounds like it wants me to chug?.And drop my tuning?.And get a 7 string?.If you play any form of drop tuned metal music like Ola Englund, then there isn't a better module for you?I also have an Afterlife and they are kinda close in brutality but I don't need both so I am letting the Numskull go?.It's a rare mod and, like everything Scott made, is total quality?.