• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: GONE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale are the following modules - all prices regular PP'd - shipping will be what ever the cost is to where you are.

Salvation Twin Face - Played it again - and changed my mind - keeping it
Salvation Mandarine Graphic - 3 way toggle on the bright switch for an extra in-between voicing - $OLD
Salvation Ubersonic - $GONE
Sacred Groove Bully - $OLD
Sacred Groove Knuckle Duster - $OLD
Sacred Groove Numbskull - $GONE
Sacred Groove Mk22 - with boost switch - Think I'm going to hold on to it for now.

I would consider a Salvation C-Watt, a Buddie, a RM4, a RM50 head and possibly a RM22 head.

Also have a RM100LB that I'm willing to part with for $400 plus shipping - in great shape with the stock midi footswitch and cable.

drewiv said:
Oyster said:
What is the SG Bully based on?

VH (Fair Warning) badassedness.

I see there are 2 Bullys in the classifieds. One for $400 and one for $500. I'd sell mine for $600....maybe. Lol

Bump, only one mod left - going to keep the Mk22 and Twin Face, so I'm going to pull them from the sale. Still looking for a C-Watt, possibly a RM22 and would also take a RM4 or a RM50 in trade (plus or minus cash as necessary - or would be willing to trade out my RM100 Lynch box in a deal).