• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB----RM50 headshell

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
need an empty head shell, please let me know what you have

also, if you have ever made one or had one made I'd love to know all about that.

Thanks

Well I could certainly build you one, but it's going to need to wait until the winter passes so I can get to the wood working equipment here.

I built one for mine.. Here's the thread when I did it.. http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=129809&highlight=#129809

I've got to build one for me too. Its not especially hard but it isn't especially fun either. :)

I've got a stack of headshells built already but they are for smaller amps. oops.

I don;t feel like getting the table saw out in sub freezing weather but I guess i've got to. seems like i need to learn dovetail joints too.

wish I could find that pile of money i keep thinking about

I didn't dovetail mine. Just glued and screwed. Hell, my Carvin 4x12 was glued and stapled and held together for 30+ years.. And still going strong.. I think this is fine..