• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF XMG+

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
XMG+ is the only one left! Anyone?

XMG+: 225
One of the most underrated mods EVER IMO

I really don't want to do this, but I just have to many mods, and I need the funds to finish up my live room. That way I can spend more time playing, and less time fiddling with gear. I currently own almost all of Rob's mods, and I have no excuse for keeping 30 of them on a shelf.

I should add...PayPal gift please, I have plenty of transactions here. International shipping is possible, although the buyer pays the difference.

I'm also considering selling two Scott Ian cabs loaded with Heritage 65s. If you're local to Jersey/NY/Philly, and can pick them up, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. The speakers alone are 165 apiece new, so keep that in mind if you're interested. The head is sold!

Texas Special: SOLD
So versatile, and it loves pedals. I just like my Vybe Deluxe to much, so it never gets any play time.
HW-103: SOLD
Original Version
Brahma #39: SOLD!! Thanks Oyster!
Original striped faceplate, simple and awesome, but I just have to many Marshall mods.
Trilogy: $SOLD
Truly a Swiss army knife, so many tones in this thing, from EVH to brutal death.
Quick Mod GT: SOLD!
This is the one I'm really going to hate to see go, but I have so many Marshall mods. The faceplate doesn't say "GT", but it was upgraded from the original version by Rob, and is marked as such on the bottom.
Ultra Lead: SOLD
Same as the current production "Cali Lead".
Another one I absolutely love, I may pull this one if I come to my senses.

mods_zps7872e408.jpg

Big thumbs up for the XMG+ its a amazing module !!! Great price man ,I have a video on rigs&tones covering the heavy side of it

Here's your chance to get some solid tones for cheap, surprised these are still here.
I'd snatch one or 2 if a little Bambino wasn't on the way.

HW-103 is gone....I might just keep the XMG+ after rocking out with it last night.....but it's still for sale for now.