• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
I have 10 modules and would like to dwindle it down to just 5. I need to keep at least one clean and I am keeping my OD100 and Voxless for sure. So the first clean to go and whatever other 4.

Egnater Dual BMAN - SOLD
JF Erect (Custom tuned tighter and more gain) - $260
JF XTC SE (mid-sweep) - SOLD
SG Dual MK22 w/Boost - Gone

Everything is in great shape (minus the MK22 cosmetic flaw above) and working as they should.

Prices are firm and fair and include shipping to CONUS. Will entertain International if buyer pays actual shipping.

mikegyver said:
I didn't think I'd so you or most people sell the Grailtone, does another Marshall type module do it better for ya?

If you like Van Halen and/or killer late 90's modded high gain Marshall tone the Grailtone is THE module in my opinion. It's versatile, but high gain Marshall versatile. If you're looking for more classic Marshall tones - minus Van Halen - this module may have too much gain for you. If you like Whitesnake, Back for the Attack Lynch tone, etc... this module does that - and VH1/VH2 - all day long

It depends on the flavor Marshall you crave, but this module is a BEAST! and 225.00 is a KILLER price!

H

Truth be told...I don't think I can part with it.
I really do want to down size and I really could use the cash, but I have my collection at a point where every module has its own thing going on and they are all really good.
I am mulling over a few offers on the table, but I may pull the plug on letting anything else go right now.

I've seen it before but i didn't have the money for

Now i take it from the dust

Is the module still on sale ?