• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Benzin Koda, Mamba or Benzin, Chupacabra

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricknasty1985

Reaction score
I'm selling in 2's to save some time on all sales.

1#

Benzin Koda
Based on the Deizel Einstein, it sounds very thick to put it bluntly. Can do metal with ease but I loved dialing this one back and having the tonal characteristics shine.

Mamba
This one was made originally for Ahrue Luster of Ill Ni?o, it's based on the Framus Cobra. It's a brutal module that's for sure.

2#

Benzin
I got this one from my boy Figgggg, it is an oldie but got **** its versatile. It's loaded with an internal switch which presumably brings out a more Marshall side, personally I think when switched its a dead on Tool 10,000 Days tone.

Chupacabra
Easily the heaviest tone I've had the pleasure in owning. This was a fave of mine and another that was made for Ahrue Luster. In terms of tone, to me sounds like that 5150/Recto blend you hear on so many albums today.

Basically I'm selling them in lots of 2...

$625 with free shipping in AU or add $25 for the rest of the world.
PayPal Gift

0bced1ed71ff2a2a1aecb42a204a5fbb_zps411ae451.jpg

I can vouch for the older Benzin, It was mine, totally nails the 10,000 days tone. wish i could get this one back, but alas don't have all the money at the moment to buy the combo.

Latest posts