• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sacred Groove Afterlife & Criminal

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricknasty1985

Reaction score
To start with, if these don't sell then that's absolutely fine. Scott doesn't mod anymore and these 2 are the finest high gainers in the mts world. I'm more than happy to hold onto them.

The modules...

Afterlife = Bogner Uberschall
Criminal = EVH 5150III

I'll only sell them together as a pair but at a fair price of $350 each plus $25 for worldwide shipping.

2e626d8525a0a0ccca49c86f5559f509_zps88e4f537.jpg

This afterlife is a prototype/1st version, and differs from all others. The biggest difference is in the low end. The deep, low end is not the same on this version as all models that came after it.

If whomever buys this wants it brought up to current spec, don't hesitate to contact me about it.

Scott, you're back! You have been greatly missed!!!

P.S. This version of the Afterlife is awesome! I wish this version and the current version were switchable, but Scott said it isn't possible. I'd love to get that Criminal though. Just don't need 2 new mods.

The Afterlife has the lion's share of the attention here, but the Criminal is something very special too. I have what I'm pretty sure is the only other one in existence, and it is a savagely awesome module. You get nice Marshall crunch (hot-rodded JCM800 in terms of gain level) on the blue channel, and the red channel is an all-out razor-sharp assault. It has a RIDICULOUS amount of gain. I've never edged the gain up past 10:00 on the red channel on mine.

SG Mods have always been totally respected by all diehards since day one...When these things become available here they never last long and for good reason...
There might be another mod that looks like it but none sound like it...Sacred Groove is a dude who spends sooo much time developing and refining that the end product is typically dead on...

A return here would surely be triumphant!

My Afterlife is never going anywhere...

Ok, can anyone join in. I already own the S1S0 and the Trilogy. Does the Criminal make sense. Does it sound better than any of these? Who has ever compared any of these ...
I know Scott's modules are great!

I owned the Trilogy before I got my Criminal. I wouldn't say they're that similar. I don't remember liking the 5153 mode on the Trilogy very much. The Criminal is closer to what I think of when I read descriptions of VHT or Engl amps (super tight, razor sharp Marshall tone).

These are sold. Not to me, the seller had already sold them when I contacted he just hasn't removed the listing.