• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three modded modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhrocker

Reaction score
Getting out the Randall MTS stuff for now. All modules are in great condition. Prices include shipping in the continental USA. For the fastest service, please reply to [email protected].

1 - Jaded Faith Mark X - $225
2 - Friedman modded SL+ - this was my first modded module, bought it in the early/mid 2000's. Not sure which mod, as it wasn't marked, but it screams. - $225
3 - Old Pete Turley modded JTM. Goes from clean to scream. Also no markings. - $200

Thanx for looking.
Pete

Friedman was mostly doing HBE on the SL+ from what I recall, you would have to send him a picture to verify the work.

I saw maybe one or two mods where he didn't sign or label them in the early days too.

Friedman is also GONE

Only Mark X remaining.

And if there's anyone local in the Tri-State NY area, I have a Black Palimino RM 100 w/footswitch. I'm the original owner. $375 pickup/delivery (depending on distance).