• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SG MK22 dual Ch egnater based module - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
Mint, selling this with a heavy heart. These are extremely rare, good luck finding another one.

14499831428_f181b4e5cf_b.jpg

Price $OLD, including world wide shipping. For sale again

As an owner of one of these AND a MK22 I thought add some info. You can get the original MK22 sound out of these, but this one adds a TON more gain and some very nice tone shaping options. I use the MK22 for my #3 channel and the Dual for my #4 channel in my RM4. I'm EXTREMELY happy with both of them. These are my favorite MTS Marshall mods. Also I find that they sound best with 2 Electro-Harmonix 12AX7s.

Thanks for chiming in!! IMO this one of those few mods that should reside in every mts amp/rack - if you like Marshalls that is. I agree, this is a lot of Mashalls in one mod, but above all it is one of the most accurate mods I've come across.