• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Salvation Mash-All - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
For sale here is my Salvation Mods Mash-All MTS module. This is an extremely versatile & toneful mod. It accurately covers a-lot of Marshall ground, and has voicings for the following (using the two switches):

Plexi
2203 (100W JMP/JCM800)
Jose Modded JCM800
JVM High Gain Channel

Here is a link to more info:

http://salvationmods.com/index.php?page=mash-all

Note that the current Mash-All + differs from this one in that it also has an 'overall' JTM/JCM voicing switch, while this 'original' Mash-All does not. And, so-far as I know (and have read), this is the only difference. So, if having a JTM-type voicing (more vintage/brighter) is not important to you, then this should do the trick for all of your Marshall tone needs!

This module also has a mid-sweep knob installed. I am unsure wether this sweep was added at the time of manufacture by Anthony, or if it was added by Rob (it looks like Robs work/parts to me). In any case, it also significantly adds to the diversity of this module.

Only reason I am selling is that I seem to prefer the Orange vibe, and all of my Marshall-based mods have now been 'kicked out' by a Salvation 50R. However, the Plexi channel of the Mashall, hit with a boost out front, can get me pretty close to the 50R's lower/mid-gain tones.

All in all this is a great module, and I will likely regret selling it.

Asking $270 PP Gift, shipped USPS 2-day CONUS. Will do international too plus $ for shipping/insurance.

Would also entertain trades for the following: SG CC-30/SG-30, JF Twox, Salvo Twinface, or...? I dunno, hit me up with what youve got.

00O0O_jODslimWT8f_600x450.jpg