• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MotorCity Mods - holiday blowout

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nitrous12 said:
Why no MarkUs?

Its on my radar :)

I just got one today through Fig and Anthony. Just pull the trigger. It's definitely worth it. I couldn't get a bad tone with any of my cabs and the few guitars I tried. Low tuning, standard, extended range. I didn't plug a bad in yet though. The best thing is, it didn't need pedals to go from pretty to brutal (if you decide to go that far.)

Corium_AZ said:
I just snatched up a Graphic OR for a great price. Thanks guys! Hope it makes it before XMas!

I hope to hear more about this one. I've got it in my sights. The R50 is heavy on mids and bass, light on treble. That I suppose is the Orange way, but I think the Graphic would deliver more highs. and more open sound...?

Good prices and great guys! Do it, it's so simple.

What I want to know is when is MotorCity is going to start adding some ale a cart options and repairing modules 8)

Jacksauce said:
Good prices and great guys! Do it, it's so simple.

What I want to know is when is MotorCity is going to start adding some ale a cart options and repairing modules 8)

We're there! We have been quietly working in new features that we'll be announcing very soon...

In fact we have two Marshalls in our workshop now...One is a simple repair and the other is getting modded to hell and back! They'll be plenty to share very soon...

We also are a service center for Salvation Mods and can repair any module...

Oh yes, MotorCity is expanding our reach!