• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for hypermassive price drop! I know someone out there has an overage of high gainers that would love to help me with my drought. Hahahaha
The RVerb is heavy and all, but it would be more ideal in slot 2 with something crushing in the 3rd channel. I am missing the brutal in my life, heeeeeelp!!!

Jaymzrock said:
Bump for hypermassive price drop! I know someone out there has an overage of high gainers that would love to help me with my drought. Hahahaha
The RVerb is heavy and all, but it would be more ideal in slot 2 with something crushing in the 3rd channel. I am missing the brutal in my life, heeeeeelp!!!

I've been feeling this way too Jaymzrock. A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I ordered a DreadPlate from Anthony, which I got a week or so ago. I debated a Mamba and a Snakebite, and several others. I might still want one or all of the above. What's funny is that I had a Salvado DLX in the middle, and the 3rd slot I just kept swapping out modules waiting to figure out the high gainer situation. So when I got the DreadPlate, and after a few days of playing (and all kinds of swaps and etc) I ended up with the DreadPlate in the middle, and the SalvadoDLX in the 3rd slot. (My MashAll+T along with several other modules got chucked to the side) It seems that the DreadPlate has quite a bit of clarity for certain types of playing that the Salvado really lacks. The Salvado however, now that it's in that 3rd slot, is turning out to be quite the soaring lead channel Module.... Just food for thought. I'd still like to get some kind of high gainer, and I'm not sure of your playing style and etc, but I was a little surprised to figure out what I figured out.

Good Luck with your quest!