• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale suspended

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wsup dude, i did sell the krankenstein jr a while back, found the orange dark terror then upgraded to mercury iron and choke and its a fantastic home amp, and thats about what im doin right now. Until my son gets a little older ill get somthing more powerful. It really does take a village to raise a kid

LunatiBSW said:
Wsup dude, i did sell the krankenstein jr a while back, found the orange dark terror then upgraded to mercury iron and choke and its a fantastic home amp, and thats about what im doin right now. Until my son gets a little older ill get somthing more powerful. It really does take a village to raise a kid

I hear ya....lol....mine is 4 now and she is always messing with whatever guitar I leave out.....took a little time off from band until about a year or so ago and have a new band now.....toy around with getting mts stuff again,but Im more than satisfied with my krank amps.........kinda want one of the jr's or a v3m though....

JayDA said:
You're killing me with that head! Killing me!

tell me about it. Those pics. And then that price! And then I remember how much it costs to ship a head that heavy internationally. And then I remember the current US/Au$ exchange rate. *sigh*

Please it seems a shame to break up that head/cab combo. It looks amazing

That amp head is bad-***! Can't buy anything unless stuff of mine sells ... LOL

GLWS!

I'm in the poor house right now, but I REALLY wish I could afford that head!!! :cry:
I have all of your other 3 modules already!
Sounds like we have very similar tastes.
Best of luck with everything.
I hope you don't regret it! :wink:

Sale pending on Twox.
The head could possibly be gone in a couple weeks. A local guy that just joined (dsmetal14) may be scooping it up with the most crushing mod (ubersonic) from Jaded Faith.