• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Jaded Faith OD Special $SOLD shipped ConUs PP Gift

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegyver

Reaction score
If you haven't played one, this has the most gorgeous jazzy clean and warmest overdrive I've ever heard. Simply amazing and organic!

This version has a treble boost vs deep boost on the boost switch instead of the normal clean/dirty boost. Therefore it is easier to get an overdrive and a little harder to get a squeaky clean unless you use a low gain tube in one of the module slots (12AT7).

It is a spectacular module that just doesn't get play time since I quit my cover band. Only selling to pay some medical (baby) bills.

$225 shipped in ConUS pp gift. International ok, just cover extra shipping costs. POSSIBLE trades for another modded clean module (maybe).

Not sure if you can see the pics, but I posted them under a duplicate post in the facebook MTS users page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Egnater.MTS/permalink/10153009706255239/