• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater MOD50, Randall RM100, JF/SG Modules (Reduced $$)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Lowering the prices. I want these gone.

Egnater MOD50 with JF Foglifter (upgraded presence/density board) and original footswitch. Loaded with Tung-Sol 5881s and will include a brand new pair of the same tubes that I got from Valve Queen and never installed. Amp is in great shape.
$700 Shipped/Paypal'd unloaded or see below

Randall RM100 with JF Foglifter and original footswitch. Loaded with Ruby EL34s and blue LED. This amp had the PCB arcing issue and was blowing fuses when I got it. The high voltage bus has been hand wire bypassed by John Nau and will never have that stupid issue again. Tolex is in good shape, but does show cosmetically foot markers from another head sitting on top
SOLD

Modules (All prices shipped/paypal'd):
JF Superclean - Gone
JF Erect (Blackout specs) - Gone
JF VHT - $150
JF SL-OD100 w/Mid Sweep - GONE
JF Voxless (AC30 Toggle) - $200
SG XTC LE - GONE

JF STEP pedal - SOLD

I am looking to fund two specific things so unless you have either of these towards a trade, please no other trade offers. Shipping is to CONUS. I don't think I am going to ship the amps International, but will consider the smaller stuff at buyers shipping expense.
What I am looking for: Late 2000s USA Charvel San Dimas in Candy Blue, Mesa DC-5 Combo or head.

iekobrid said:
Yeah, I would be all over that MOD50 if I didn't need new brakes, rotors, AC... {sigh}

That's what credit cards are for :)

Buy now pay later

I got rid of all my credit cards a few years back. Turned out I was much too enthusiastic about the "buy now" part. The "pay later", not so much. :lol:

iekobrid said:
I got rid of all my credit cards a few years back. Turned out I was much too enthusiastic about the "buy now" part. The "pay later", not so much. :lol:

Gotta agree with this, having re-fi'd $40k of cc debt, accumulated over 10 years.

The MOD50, VHT and Voxless are still here and the $900 for all 3 deal still stands. Or $700 for just the amp.

The amp has to go before I will sell the modules separate.