• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: JF Venom (Snakebite Custom)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Selling a custom Salvation Markus module, the Antisaint version that has a recto voicing added along with additional deep switch. This module is hands down one of the best sounding high gain modules i have owned and the recto voicing and deep options playing through a MTS amp with a Salvation MDA board - is amazing! Only reason I'm selling is to get a custom version with a different feature added instead of the gate.

Also selling three stock modules, all are blackstripe versions. All prices are shipped via PayPal gift option or add 4% for standard PayPal.

Salvation Markus/Antisaint - $350
XTC - $135
Plexi - $125
Blackface - $115

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AA...I/wja3FKaAoHo68rONp9Fz295z2gvmDXk7AF_UvhkuC4Y

Price drop for upcoming holiday, hopefully these can find a new home with adjusted prices :)

SOLD

YAKXuYv.jpg

Y6xCBYP.jpg