• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (feeler): Egnater mod 50 (Snakeskin)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lintycreep

Reaction score
So the one thing that's been nagging at me this past couple months, is how the new line will compare to the modded modules out right now. Won't the manufacturers still be using cheaper components to keep costs down? Now I'm obviously not saying (Friedman,Soldano, etc.) can't create a great sounding module. I'm just wondering, will they? Scott, Rob and Anthony have been doing this for a long time. Is it unreasonable for me to believe that Synergy will need modded also to reach their true potential?

Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited and I'll definitely be one of the first in line to try them. Just speculating... since it's still so far away.

I suspect we'll see different PCB lay-outs than the 4? every mod to date has been based on. That should allow for quite a bit more variation in tone than the different shades of Bruce's base lay-out we have now.

Friedman BE/HBE etc. were pretty simple mods to the base platform and some of the best sounds available..heck Friedman's work on the Lynch Sigs was excellent.

I expect Synergy to be a step above these....

And let's hope the new line of Synergy Amps gets an update! The presence/density and add power scaling! đź‘Ť