• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Euro down on Dollar - Great Deals to be Had!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
If you haven't discovered these guys yet, check them out!
I just picked up their MK.4.23 clean boost pedal
and it's AMAZING!!!
They have a bunch of great products.

http://www.creationaudiolabs.com/#!mk423/cq2x

Ok, so I know this is the classifieds, but don't really know where else to post this where folks will all see.

As you may or may not know, the Euro is waay down compared to the Dollar (Dollar getting stronger, Euro weaker). What does this mean to you? Well, I've been consuming recording gear like mad lately, which led me to looking for some gear made in EU. What I found was that right now, you can get almost anything that is made in the EU (Germany especially) for great prices! I picked up a new SPL Crimson interface for less than $450. Those are $799 @ Sweetwater. And, yeah, that <$450 was shipped, and it was here in a week. Awesome!

So, if you've got a hankering for any Engl (read - awesome power amps!), H&K, Neumann, SPL, Heritage, Orange, etc. gear - jump on it!

Seriously, you can get a brand new Rockerverb for $1230, or Engl E840 power amp for less than $1000, both shipped! Check it out

Your welcome...

I used Thomann, just google. Seems to be the EU version of Sweetwater or GC. All online man. They shipped very fast & it's a flat 30 Euros (about $33) for anything.

I just remember when we've got a euro around 1.6 usd when i found my rickenbacker 12 strings from US :roll:

I confirm that Thomann is like Sweetwater, they are realy serious and i still bought a lot of stuff with them

Take your revenge and good deals :wink: