FS: Salvation Rhoadie *SOLD*

Post Egnater & Randall MTS amps, modules and cab for sale and wanted. Please no dealers.

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

audiomidijace
Donating Member

FS: Salvation Rhoadie *SOLD*

Post by audiomidijace » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:15 pm

I ordered this guy before I made my decision to buy my new 4x12 and I need the cash! This is really hard as this thing is FAR cooler than I ever imagined! This mod is A) The closest thing to a real Marshall I've ever heard and B) has MUCH more gain available than I was expecting. It's WAY heavier and thicker sounding than my SG MK22. But it's also EXTREMELY versatile. The Cascade/Blend feature really get's you to a lot of places. It does low gain just as well as high. This one also has the optional Saturation switch. Personally I liked this for solos.
I really wish I could afford to keep it as it is amazing. Once I get the 4x12 I'll likely save up for this one again. But I'm comfortable with the mods I've got so letting this go makes the most sense.
Somebody hurry and put me out of my misery!

$289 shipped CONUS with Paypal gift option.
Last edited by audiomidijace on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RM50, Orange PPC412 w Celestion V30s.
Modules: SG-MK22, JF Twox .
Pickups:MotorCity & BareKnuckle
Dunlop 95Q Wah, TC Nova System, Wampler Tumnus
AVID ELEVEN RACK & Atomic Amplifier 12
Transactions:Lots!

rhequiem
Lynch Box

Post by rhequiem » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Hands-down my favorite mod (aside from that special Dr Feelgood...)! I can totally understand your difficulty in parting with this mod. I think I ordered #1 of this from Salvation!

edit: Damn, $289?!?! What a deal, man!

Jacksauce
RM100

Post by Jacksauce » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:21 pm

:shock: buyer feel free to flip this to me if you do not like it :D
dr. Feelgood, Camerock, Erecto, GM Recto, Rhoadie, XMG, Mark X, JF SM DF XTC, Trilogy, Angel, Mamba & SE, Markus, Mash-All, Ubersonic