• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW JF OD-2* Keeping*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L82theParty

Reaction score
Rob just finished my OD-2. Got it on Saturday, played it Sunday and found that it is not what I was looking for. So I must put it up for sale as I the Custom Tweed Rob built covers the same tone for my purpose of live playing. Very cool Dumble sound but not what I was hoping for.

......After further review, it is not the Lead sound I was looking for, still searching......but this mod is way too cool to let go. It just has a mojo to it that it needs to stay here. So articulate, clean to dirty and so harmonically rich as well as being very sensitive to volume, pick up input.

Maybe Rob can elaborate on the differences between the original OD Special and the OD-2? I have one of the original OD Specials and it's my favorite module for warm blues tones a la Robben Ford.

The new version retains the magic of the original, a very cool tone. The original was my favorite mod, sold due to $$ issues at the time. The OD-2 has the same mojo, I was wrong in my assumption that this would be the specific tone/sound/feel I was going for. Trust me it is ME not the mod!

I've had three different revisions of the original JF OD Special and I recently got a dual version of the OD2; it has everything I liked about the original and none of what I disliked. It makes a great lead module and has to be one of the most toneful modules ever.