• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - JF XTC - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
Looking to sell my JF XTC. It's in perfect shape cosmetically & operationally. Sounds awesome and crazy versatile. It was built in January of 2014, so it is the most recent model I'm pretty sure. Has the tweed color face plate. PM me for any questions.

Asking $265 pp gift, shipped USPS CONUS and insured. I will consider selling/shipping international, so PM me for shipping/arrangements.

00v0v_9jTSxJ1fo3p_600x450.jpg

00n0n_7ReG8smCNXI_600x450.jpg

00404_D3AZKcrnFC_600x450.jpg

I've had many good things to say about the JF XTC over the years, but I'm currently using it as my low gain channel! It's the best module I've used for this application! Previously I'd been using a JF Voxless, a JF Twin/Deluxe and a JF6JFM Tweed. The XTC is SO MUCH clearer sounding. I use the Blue channel without the Structure switch. Just perfect!

Corium_AZ said:
It is a great mod. Surprised it hasn't sold yet...

I possibly have my eye on it. Waiting for the IRS to let me know that my tax return is on the way.

It's that time of year for lots of people. Christmas just ended and taxes are not yet complete.