• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Masholdano FS with additional switch

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Selling my Salvation Masholdano module that I just got recently and unfortunately have an unforseen bill so like it goes, last module in first to go.

It's an amazing module, I've owned the Masholdano three times now and with this version it has an additional switch between the treble and master knobs, honestly I didn't know this had it when I bought it and it sounds like an additional voicing perhaps Jcm/jmp switch? Not sure it's not labeled from Anthony.

If anyone was the original one to order this please chime in on additional switch :)

Asking 315 shipped via PayPal gift or add 3.5% for standard.

Thanks for looking!

I really dug this module....Stonerverb is still my favorite,but this one was one of the tops....

Corium_AZ said:
Does this mod do low to mid gain tones well, or is it primarily a high gainer?

El Bumpo... Yes? No?

Suppose I could send a pm, but I'm surprised no one has answered this...

Bump with link to pictures

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AGbYB2JRkWfK1j4&id=6492D3487CB99CD8%217597&cid=6492D3487CB99CD8

Mattfig said:
Corium_AZ said:
Corium_AZ said:
Does this mod do low to mid gain tones well, or is it primarily a high gainer?

El Bumpo... Yes? No?

Suppose I could send a pm, but I'm surprised no one has answered this...

Not the best for low gain but cleans up pretty nicely...

Now, it may just be my taste, but in 800-mode, it certainly isn't some gainmonster

Nightdare said:
Now, it may just be my taste, but in 800-mode, it certainly isn't some gainmonster

Well, not sure if any of y'all would know or not, but is it similar to the Mash-All in 800-mode? About the same 'gain range'? And, when in 800-mode, is it convincingly Marshall-ish, or does it still maintain some degree of the Soldano sound?

I currently have a DuoPlex, which I do like. But, I still am missing my long lost Mash-All+, which I used only in 800 mode. I'm not looking for cleans, or edge of breakup type tones, but more like mid gain, classic Marshall tones (ie, G n' R, Southern Rock/Skynyrd, etc) that can be pushed into higher gain/crunch via OD pedals.

Will the Masholdano do this? I also am drawn to it since I'd imagine it kills when set to higher gain settings, which I could make use of here and there.

Any advise here is appreciated.

Corium_AZ said:
Nightdare said:

Well, not sure if any of y'all would know or not, but is it similar to the Mash-All in 800-mode? About the same 'gain range'? And, when in 800-mode, is it convincingly Marshall-ish, or does it still maintain some degree of the Soldano sound?

I currently have a DuoPlex, which I do like. But, I still am missing my long lost Mash-All+, which I used only in 800 mode. I'm not looking for cleans, or edge of breakup type tones, but more like mid gain, classic Marshall tones (ie, G n' R, Southern Rock/Skynyrd, etc) that can be pushed into higher gain/crunch via OD pedals.

Will the Masholdano do this? I also am drawn to it since I'd imagine it kills when set to higher gain settings, which I could make use of here and there.

Any advise here is appreciated.

I'd say it's pretty close to the Mashall 800 mode personally....It was my fave mode when I owned this mod....