• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

..and back out of MTS world SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemon

Reaction score
A year without a g/f has me knee deep in gear again ; -) and the guy in the band who had the industrial space quit, so trying to get stuff out of my friend's storage.

Kirk Hammett Model Randall RM100 w/footswitch $250
Mr. Scary $175
Tweed $120
Jaded Faith OD2 $150

$600 whole shebang.

modules can ship with JJ, china or surplus tubes that fit the module (i have RCA type black plate 12ax7s and GE 12ay and 5751)

I don't think I have upset anyone around here, and tried to do right by the fraternity.

I am interested in trades, including middle/high end drum stuff, and a car I can register! lol

I will split shipping on the RM100 (about $50 ea), and cover it for the modules individually.

Hit me up! Photos now available.[/img]

Edited with what I believe are going prices. If not please let me know!

Great guy to deal with here folks!!!

How the heck are you selling a RM100KH for only $250??? Sheesh....that's insane!!!

Super insane deal on rm100 lol im tryn to come up with the money quick lol!

Hi JKD,

$250 is the going price on ebay for an empty RM100. The deafening silence on my ad here made me figure that was about all there was. Thanks for the endorsement!

Ok,

multiple takers now that I lowballed for you all! lol

Had multiple takers message in a single day, how do I select fairly?