• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 and RT2/50 - Mint

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsmoore98

Reaction score
I am selling my beloved RM4 and RT2/50. These are in mint condition and have very little use. I replaced the tubes with Ruby Tubes and have only put about 10 hours on them. I also replaced the fans in the RT2/50 with silent ones that light up (very cool mod).

These were used in a smoke-free studio and are as close to new as you can get. I am asking $400 for the RM4 and $700 for the RT2/50 or $1000 for both together (this does not include actual shipping cost). No shipping needed for the Nashville, TN area.

You can reach me on the Engater/SYNERGY forum on Facebook and PM me. I posting pictures of them on that forum. Will consider serious offers, but no trades. I am moving and need the money to move. I truly hate to part with them, but that's life. My loss is your gain (no pun intended).

Thanks,
Scott

It's a hard market, even in the MTS forum itself. Your price on the RM4 isn't far off from there average I've seen on the forum, but i haven't seen the RT250 bring that much in quite some time. More along the 750-800 range for the pair, unfortunately.

Just my 2 cents, I honestly hope you get more!

-Adam

Thanks for the honesty. I am open to realistic offers. These really are as good as buying new.

Latest posts