• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD -Egnater MOD 50 Head w/ Reverb

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfx70

Reaction score
SOLD - For sale in PRISTINE condition Egnater MOD 50 head with Reverb, Footswitch and cover.
4 channel all tube amp.

The amp comes with 2 modules of your choice:
- Egnater Dual Channel Bassman (Fender tones)
- Egnater Dual Channel SL (thick vintage Marshall hot rodded and high gain tones)
- Egnater Dual Channel EG 3/4 (more gain than the SL module and slightly darker - new version)

I've babied this amp throughout the years. I can either have it shipped with 6L6 or EL34 - your choice - currently it has 6L6s. You can run all types of power tubes in it JJ 6V6s, 6L6, EL34, 6550, KT88, etc!

Hi, I already have a Mod 50 and have been wanting to make it a combo. Will you sell me the shell?

Bump for a great amp and good seller. I bought the empty combo. It made it to Hollywood safe and sound, pretty quickly. These amps sound so much better than the Randall versions. It will work with all the new Synergy modules and stuff coming out. Someone grab this!!